17th March 2012 – Build Day 11 – We made an engine :)

Talk about a turning point in the project!

Chris, Nigel and I spent the whole day building the engine. Once we had worked out which rotor when where and worked out the trick for inserting apex seals and springs it all went swimmingly well. Seems to have some compression when it is turned over by hand so it looks like we have success. Time will tell!

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>